1. An enlightenment program and an eye opener. Agric is one of the ways that can bring the desired comfort we need in life. Rev. P.K Omole, Lagos State. A snail and grasscutter farming attendee @ The Thy Centre. 2. At the end of my training on snail and grasscutter farming @ THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARM,I am excited and I felt as if I`m a millionaire already. Adekunle Adigun,Sango Ota,Ogun State. 3. At least I`m sure of self employment through grasscutter farming and also hope to be a millionaire within a short time if I can manage myself on the field.Thanks to Almighty Allah and THE THY CONSULTING for the opportunity. May Allah continue to strengthen you. Abdulfatai AbdulAkeem, Ibadan. 4. The Grasscutter training was interesting and quite educative.It was also good the interactive session pattern it took.God bless you THE THY CONSULTING http://www.thethyconsulting.com/thebeautyofsnailfarming.htm
. Mike, BJ Export. 5. I have that confidence of being able to go into grasscutter farming after receiving the training @ THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARM. Also,with the quality of the training @ THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARM,I can say the trainer,Mr.Ismail AbdulAzeez is competent. Ilomeh Fidelis.O, Port Harcout. 6. For the grasscutter farming,it is also very educative and interesting.More grease to your elbow. Adigun,S.A, Ikorodu,Lagos State. 7. The grasscutter farming teacher is very patient.Receive your own grasscutter farming too @ THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARM. Mr.Austin Okechuku,Ogun State. 8. With the training I had with your The Thy Consulting I can now be rest asure that I can now start with rearing of snail & grasscutter. Mr.Akinyemi,Lagos state. 9. The training on grasscutter farming is analytical,explanatory and interesting.I felt like I should just jump into the business and start immediately.God bless this organization. Mike Dairo, Ogun State. 10. I have that confidence of being able to go into grasscutter farming after receiving the training @ THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARM http://www.thethyconsulting.com/thebeautyofgrasscutterfarming.htm
. Also,with the quality of the training @ THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARM,I can say the trainer,Mr.Ismail AbdulAzeez is competent. Ilomeh Fidelis.O, Port Harcout. 11. The seminar on snail & grasscutter farming is quite intersting and an eye opener for anyone that want a better life.If you need a better thing to invest your money in better not let this opportunity pass you bye.See you at the top. Gbenga Oriwe,Sango Ota,Ogun State. 12. The training programme on the grasscutter rearing & snail farming was an eye opener and gave me the needed education in the proper management of grasscutter and snail farm. Onyeawu Nnamdi Kelechi,Portharcout. 13. I came to know about THE THY CONSULTING http://www.thethyconsulting.com
via the web.I thought it was one of those ficticious claims but it was not. The skill acquisition on snail and grasscutter farming was informative,practical and life changing. I was given what I needed and shown what I needed to see. Thank you. Pastor Okey F N, Gambia.About the Author:
* Experience: Ten years of business and managment consulting...
* Philosophy: "If it is to be,it is up to me."
* Primary focus: Provision of proven profitable business ideas.For more info on Grasscutter farming visit: www.thethyconsulting.com
* Hobbies: Reading and Teaching.
Are You an Introvert? You Can Still Be a Great Networker!
Kim Kirmmse Toth
One of the best tips I think I can give you is go to a networking event with a purpose in mind. If you enter the room with no purpose it could feel very daunting and you may find yourself just wandering around aimlessly....
How To Extract Superior Performance From Your People!
What do you do when your team does not appear to be performing in spite of your pushing it to the limits? What are the options available to you? What is the right approach? Here is a step-by-step, logical approach....
Get Your Juices Flowing
How do you get yourself going when every ounce of you is screaming NO? Here are strategies that my clients and I use all the time that help get juices flowing....
Leadership: The Wisdom of Edwin Friedman
Dr. Lin Wilder
About ten years ago, I took the advice of an Episcopalian priest and read Edwin Friedman's A Failure of Nerve: Leadership in the Age of the Quick Fix; I was so intrigued by the content of this book that I bought several copies and sent them to friends. Recently, I have re-read the book and once again been astounded anew by the rare insight of this man, so very relevant to these troubled, turbulent times....
Good Product Design Brings A Good Recognition
In today's customer-oriented market, a customer is valued as king, and every product manufacturer or service provider focuses on serving the quality. Products that reach and meet the customer expectations only stand a chance to win the recognition and reputation. This highly competitive market is flooded with products that look alike, have similar features, ingredients, and price range....
How To Retain Employees in Today's Business Environment
Companies continue to struggle and consequently have to cut one of their biggest expenses, namely payroll. So how does a business retain the better employees?...
How to Manage Culture Change
Change management or culture change in an organization occurs either from the outside or from the inside of the organization. Culture change in particular is about modifying behaviors that allows your people to achieve new heights when moving to new initiatives....