Poor body image can lead to low self-esteem which is unhealthy and can lead to many other problems further down the road. If you struggle with weight-loss and seeking an option that gives you fast results, you should realize that there is no perfect option.
For those with unwanted love handles or other problem areas on the body that diet and exercise just won't get rid of fast enough, women body shapers could be the answer you're looking for. We've come a long way from corsets, these days women have much more comfortable options to get that slim and trim figure they want. If you're unfamiliar with the concept of women body shapers, it's a breathable garment that flattens problem areas and gives the body a slim silhouette. Now much like many garments and quick fixes on the market today, there are pros and cons to this product and here are a few to help you decide if it's something you should spend your hard-earned money on.
1) You'll shrink 2-3 dress sizes in five to ten minutes, depending on how long it takes you to get it on.
2) After the initial fitting, it should take you a lot less time to get in a comfortable and flatter position.
3) If it's the hour-glass figure you desire, women body shapers are you're best and easiest bet. The garment is designed to accent and lift the curves you love, while flattening and concealing the areas you don't.
4) This improvement in your figure will most definitely improve your confidence level. If your body shape has got you down, the first time you catch a glimpse of your new flattened figure will give you a new skip in your step. There's nothing like knowing you look good. It puts you in a good mood and can help you have a better day. Who doesn't want that?
5) Often times, wearing a body shaper will inspire you get lasting results. You will see how your body looks with the body shaper on and want to look like that all the time, thus inspiring you to do whatever diet or exercise is necessary. Seeing what you can look like all the time if you just eat right and exercise is the perfect way to get your dream figure.
1) Women body shapers can be extremely tricky, even a fight to get on, so you may need assistance the first time you're using one. That can be a little discouraging to some women.
2) Depending on the style, the shaper can often warrant another set of hand to help you get it on. So if you don't have a partner or a roommate, this can often be impossible.
3) As the main goal of women body shaper's is to flatten, they can be extremely constricting and quite uncomfortable. Like most things the more you wear it the easier it gets and more unnoticeable it is.
4) Again, depending on the model, brand, or style, body shapers can be a little pricey, especially if you are buying more than one. If you plan on wearing one everyday, it's best to get a few an alternate between them to ensure that they don't wear out.
Many quick fixes, along with the long term fixes come with pros as well as cons. You just have to weight out the options and decided for yourself if it's something you want to do.
About the Author:
Legacy.com - the leading online retailer for women's hosiery and
women body shapers
Social Media Stress? More Than You May Realize
J Joseph Kleine
I said what? Social media and stress? Isn't it just to post fun pictures and look at fun pictures that your "friends" post or talk about?...
Quit Smoking - Nicotine Replacement Therapy - Anyone For A Dose Of Pesticide?
The first stop for most smokers in their quest to quit is Nicotine replacement therapy. There are gums and patches of many differing strengths, but they have one thing in common. They don't work. Hundreds of millions of dollars are spent every year by desperate smokers. Many try them over and over again in vain. A testimony to their effectiveness is the fact that many of my clients admit to smoking while wearing patches....
Calcium and Vitamin D - Nutrients That Maintain Bone Health
This article is about Calcium and Vitamin D. What are these nutrients for and why are they important to our diet?...
Dieters Beware! It's the Silly Season for Fad Diets
Every January, we are besieged with fake and exaggerated diet claims promising to let us lose lots of weight very quickly. Why do so many people fall for this? More importantly, what should one look to avoid if he or she has decided to shed a few pounds - and truly wishes to be successful?...
Top 7 Reasons To Use Botox To Look Younger!
You work hard at the gym almost every day to stay in shape, even after giving birth to your second or third child; you make sure that you keep some amount of money separately for the sake of buying cosmetics and other such stuff to hide your 'aging process'; you go to office and try to earn as much as you can so that you can buy different clothes for yourself to look beautiful or 'hot' on the streets. However, there's something for which you can't do anything all by yourself and that is those wrinkles that depict your true age....
Top 7 Natural Ways to Get Rid of High Cholesterol!
You have suddenly started finding it difficult to walk for more than fifteen minutes; whenever you climb up the stairs, you start perspiring or fighting for air; you have not been spending sufficient time on working out for the sake of your body; you have absolutely no control on your diet and there's nothing that you can do to get rid of the growing fats of your body, because you have to spend more than nine hours at the office, sitting right in front of the computer screen to work. If you are going through the above mentioned......
5 Reasons to Use Ayurvedic Treatment for Piles
I know how difficult it is to control the pain 'down there' when you have piles. Some people make fun of such health related issues, but they don't know the seriousness of the same. No matter what you do or how hard you try, it is not very easy to get rid of this problem. Piles can make you go through nightmares, especially when you want to have a 'clean' stomach, but are unable to do so. Moreover, you end up being frustrated, irritated and even depressed when you have piles....