Poor body image can lead to low self-esteem which is unhealthy and can lead to many other problems further down the road. If you struggle with weight-loss and seeking an option that gives you fast results, you should realize that there is no perfect option.
For those with unwanted love handles or other problem areas on the body that diet and exercise just won't get rid of fast enough, women body shapers could be the answer you're looking for. We've come a long way from corsets, these days women have much more comfortable options to get that slim and trim figure they want. If you're unfamiliar with the concept of women body shapers, it's a breathable garment that flattens problem areas and gives the body a slim silhouette. Now much like many garments and quick fixes on the market today, there are pros and cons to this product and here are a few to help you decide if it's something you should spend your hard-earned money on.
1) You'll shrink 2-3 dress sizes in five to ten minutes, depending on how long it takes you to get it on.
2) After the initial fitting, it should take you a lot less time to get in a comfortable and flatter position.
3) If it's the hour-glass figure you desire, women body shapers are you're best and easiest bet. The garment is designed to accent and lift the curves you love, while flattening and concealing the areas you don't.
4) This improvement in your figure will most definitely improve your confidence level. If your body shape has got you down, the first time you catch a glimpse of your new flattened figure will give you a new skip in your step. There's nothing like knowing you look good. It puts you in a good mood and can help you have a better day. Who doesn't want that?
5) Often times, wearing a body shaper will inspire you get lasting results. You will see how your body looks with the body shaper on and want to look like that all the time, thus inspiring you to do whatever diet or exercise is necessary. Seeing what you can look like all the time if you just eat right and exercise is the perfect way to get your dream figure.
1) Women body shapers can be extremely tricky, even a fight to get on, so you may need assistance the first time you're using one. That can be a little discouraging to some women.
2) Depending on the style, the shaper can often warrant another set of hand to help you get it on. So if you don't have a partner or a roommate, this can often be impossible.
3) As the main goal of women body shaper's is to flatten, they can be extremely constricting and quite uncomfortable. Like most things the more you wear it the easier it gets and more unnoticeable it is.
4) Again, depending on the model, brand, or style, body shapers can be a little pricey, especially if you are buying more than one. If you plan on wearing one everyday, it's best to get a few an alternate between them to ensure that they don't wear out.
Many quick fixes, along with the long term fixes come with pros as well as cons. You just have to weight out the options and decided for yourself if it's something you want to do.
About the Author:
Legacy.com - the leading online retailer for women's hosiery and
women body shapers
Type 2 Diabetes - What The Diabetes Prevention Program Could Mean For You
Beverleigh H Piepers
Since Type 2 diabetes has been on the rise in America, doctors and scientists have been interested in finding the absolutely best way to prevent developing this disease. Lifestyle interventions, such as increasing physical activity and losing weight, have been shown to be able to prevent diabetes. Metformin, an oral medication that helps control blood sugar levels, has also been shown to be effective. Researchers conducted a large study to see which is more effective - lifestyle intervention or metformin. The study enrolled over 3,000 people. They were divided into three groups - one group completed the lifestyle intervention, a second group took metformin, and the third group took a placebo....
Close Grip Lat Pulldown
Second to the leg muscles, your back muscles are the largest muscle group in the body. While the Gluteus Maximus (the booty) gets the prize as the most superficial muscle group, the Latissimus Dorsi of the back are the widest muscle group....
Royal Jelly To Boost Your Health
Royal jelly is a nutritional food secreted by worker bees in a beehive. The substance is usually fed to all colony larvae. However, when there is a need for a new queen bee, a group of the larvae are fed large quantities of the jelly. This exclusive feeding of royal jelly is what turns the normal bees into queen bees with a longer life expectancy compared to the worker bees. The queen bees are also much larger and end up laying thousands of eggs daily. In essence, this jelly variety can also be as beneficial to humans and luckily it is now available in supplement form. You can now easily boost your health using royal jelly supplements....
Figuring Out What Causes The Most Trouble With Weight Loss
Gregory L Gomez
Breaking the habit of eating extra-large fast food meals, snacking on potato chips, and drinking soda were the 3 thorns in my side that were the most difficult to get rid of. What gives YOU the most trouble with weight loss? When you figure out what causes you the most trouble with weight loss, you'll then have identified specific instances that deserve your complete attention....
How To Live a Sensational Life Beyond 100
Alicia D Jones
According to Statistics Canada we're going to live to 100 and beyond. The question is, how do we make these years the healthiest, most sensational years of our lives?...
After You've Seen the Hand Surgeon - What to Expect Following Your Procedure
Following a procedure performed by your hand surgeon, rehabilitation is required to increase the range of motion and to get you back in shape. Here are some things you'll likely encounter during rehab....
Making Wellness a Lifestyle
Jude E. Godwin
Wellness- the state of being well, is a very vital area of the human life that requires us to adopt a lifestyle that will guarantee long-lasting condition of health; unfortunately, many folks fail to pay serious attention to this need for physical soundness. Like other goals in life, where a price needs to be paid in other to achieve desired result, the issue of wellness is no exception to this rule. Taking for granted the need to consciously commit to actions that promote health and wellness will ultimately attract grave physical, emotional and financial consequences. This article provides valuable insights on this highly interesting topic....