Poor body image can lead to low self-esteem which is unhealthy and can lead to many other problems further down the road. If you struggle with weight-loss and seeking an option that gives you fast results, you should realize that there is no perfect option.
For those with unwanted love handles or other problem areas on the body that diet and exercise just won't get rid of fast enough, women body shapers could be the answer you're looking for. We've come a long way from corsets, these days women have much more comfortable options to get that slim and trim figure they want. If you're unfamiliar with the concept of women body shapers, it's a breathable garment that flattens problem areas and gives the body a slim silhouette. Now much like many garments and quick fixes on the market today, there are pros and cons to this product and here are a few to help you decide if it's something you should spend your hard-earned money on.
1) You'll shrink 2-3 dress sizes in five to ten minutes, depending on how long it takes you to get it on.
2) After the initial fitting, it should take you a lot less time to get in a comfortable and flatter position.
3) If it's the hour-glass figure you desire, women body shapers are you're best and easiest bet. The garment is designed to accent and lift the curves you love, while flattening and concealing the areas you don't.
4) This improvement in your figure will most definitely improve your confidence level. If your body shape has got you down, the first time you catch a glimpse of your new flattened figure will give you a new skip in your step. There's nothing like knowing you look good. It puts you in a good mood and can help you have a better day. Who doesn't want that?
5) Often times, wearing a body shaper will inspire you get lasting results. You will see how your body looks with the body shaper on and want to look like that all the time, thus inspiring you to do whatever diet or exercise is necessary. Seeing what you can look like all the time if you just eat right and exercise is the perfect way to get your dream figure.
1) Women body shapers can be extremely tricky, even a fight to get on, so you may need assistance the first time you're using one. That can be a little discouraging to some women.
2) Depending on the style, the shaper can often warrant another set of hand to help you get it on. So if you don't have a partner or a roommate, this can often be impossible.
3) As the main goal of women body shaper's is to flatten, they can be extremely constricting and quite uncomfortable. Like most things the more you wear it the easier it gets and more unnoticeable it is.
4) Again, depending on the model, brand, or style, body shapers can be a little pricey, especially if you are buying more than one. If you plan on wearing one everyday, it's best to get a few an alternate between them to ensure that they don't wear out.
Many quick fixes, along with the long term fixes come with pros as well as cons. You just have to weight out the options and decided for yourself if it's something you want to do.
About the Author:
Legacy.com - the leading online retailer for women's hosiery and
women body shapers
Liposuction Surgery Removes Body Fat and Improves Quality of Your Life
S Muddassar Shah
Liposuction is the most commonly performed cosmetic procedure by top plastic surgeons. The purpose of this procedure is to remove excessive fat on certain areas of your body. Mostly, it is used for those problem areas that can't be done using weight loss or diet plans and targets small pockets of fat that affect your figure even if you have normal weight. The procedure is not a quick-fix for being overweight because having more amounts of fat reduced by the procedure can lead to complications instead of giving you desired results but it is highly effective for giving proper shape and contour to your body. The procedure of liposuction has lots of benefits and the most important one is making you look smarter and attractive that ultimately has a positive impact on your life. Besides this, it improves the quality of your life by influencing number of other aspects of life including psychological and social. Let's know how the procedure can do all this....
The Benefits Of Omega 3 And Fatty Acids
The Benefits of Omega 3s and fatty acids can not be underestimated. Find out about more about some key benefits you may not have thought of, from cell health to depression. Discover the number one factor in determining which high grade fish oil to purchase....
Oscar, Prison and Mental Toughness
Oscar Pistorius will need to draw on the mental stamina he built as an athlete as he adjusts to prison life. Like all athletes he is used to failure. How can he use that to use his time behind bars constructively?...
Skin Care Myths and Facts
Most of us, if not all of us, desire smooth and younger-looking skin free of any blemishes and wrinkles. With this desire also comes the knack to believe any wives' tales told to us about skin care treatments. In today's post, we try to sort out the facts from fiction about skin care....
Multiple Sclerosis Is Not Caused By Vaccines
Previous studies that had linked multiple sclerosis and vaccines may have been because of the vaccine's ability to accelerate the disease's spread without the obvious symptoms. However, it has recently been found that the vaccines do not cause/create multiple sclerosis in the patients....
The Best Diet To Lose Weight - 3 Step Plan
What is the best diet that can help you lose weight quickly and easily without spoiling your health? When people want to lose weight, most of them try to starve themselves and skip meals thinking it will make them slim in a matter of days. But they will usually end up frustrated because weight loss just doesn't happen like that. Starving your body is the least effective way to shed pounds. Moreover, even if you manage to lose some weight, it will not last long....
Oral Hygiene Creates a Picture of Health
Michelle J Stewart
Did you know that what your oral health provider sees as he peers into your mouth is often an indicator of your overall health? Good oral health is essential. It impacts the ability to speak, smile, smell, taste, touch, chew, swallow, and make facial expressions....