Poor body image can lead to low self-esteem which is unhealthy and can lead to many other problems further down the road. If you struggle with weight-loss and seeking an option that gives you fast results, you should realize that there is no perfect option.
For those with unwanted love handles or other problem areas on the body that diet and exercise just won't get rid of fast enough, women body shapers could be the answer you're looking for. We've come a long way from corsets, these days women have much more comfortable options to get that slim and trim figure they want. If you're unfamiliar with the concept of women body shapers, it's a breathable garment that flattens problem areas and gives the body a slim silhouette. Now much like many garments and quick fixes on the market today, there are pros and cons to this product and here are a few to help you decide if it's something you should spend your hard-earned money on.
1) You'll shrink 2-3 dress sizes in five to ten minutes, depending on how long it takes you to get it on.
2) After the initial fitting, it should take you a lot less time to get in a comfortable and flatter position.
3) If it's the hour-glass figure you desire, women body shapers are you're best and easiest bet. The garment is designed to accent and lift the curves you love, while flattening and concealing the areas you don't.
4) This improvement in your figure will most definitely improve your confidence level. If your body shape has got you down, the first time you catch a glimpse of your new flattened figure will give you a new skip in your step. There's nothing like knowing you look good. It puts you in a good mood and can help you have a better day. Who doesn't want that?
5) Often times, wearing a body shaper will inspire you get lasting results. You will see how your body looks with the body shaper on and want to look like that all the time, thus inspiring you to do whatever diet or exercise is necessary. Seeing what you can look like all the time if you just eat right and exercise is the perfect way to get your dream figure.
1) Women body shapers can be extremely tricky, even a fight to get on, so you may need assistance the first time you're using one. That can be a little discouraging to some women.
2) Depending on the style, the shaper can often warrant another set of hand to help you get it on. So if you don't have a partner or a roommate, this can often be impossible.
3) As the main goal of women body shaper's is to flatten, they can be extremely constricting and quite uncomfortable. Like most things the more you wear it the easier it gets and more unnoticeable it is.
4) Again, depending on the model, brand, or style, body shapers can be a little pricey, especially if you are buying more than one. If you plan on wearing one everyday, it's best to get a few an alternate between them to ensure that they don't wear out.
Many quick fixes, along with the long term fixes come with pros as well as cons. You just have to weight out the options and decided for yourself if it's something you want to do.