Poor body image can lead to low self-esteem which is unhealthy and can lead to many other problems further down the road. If you struggle with weight-loss and seeking an option that gives you fast results, you should realize that there is no perfect option.
For those with unwanted love handles or other problem areas on the body that diet and exercise just won't get rid of fast enough, women body shapers could be the answer you're looking for. We've come a long way from corsets, these days women have much more comfortable options to get that slim and trim figure they want. If you're unfamiliar with the concept of women body shapers, it's a breathable garment that flattens problem areas and gives the body a slim silhouette. Now much like many garments and quick fixes on the market today, there are pros and cons to this product and here are a few to help you decide if it's something you should spend your hard-earned money on.
1) You'll shrink 2-3 dress sizes in five to ten minutes, depending on how long it takes you to get it on.
2) After the initial fitting, it should take you a lot less time to get in a comfortable and flatter position.
3) If it's the hour-glass figure you desire, women body shapers are you're best and easiest bet. The garment is designed to accent and lift the curves you love, while flattening and concealing the areas you don't.
4) This improvement in your figure will most definitely improve your confidence level. If your body shape has got you down, the first time you catch a glimpse of your new flattened figure will give you a new skip in your step. There's nothing like knowing you look good. It puts you in a good mood and can help you have a better day. Who doesn't want that?
5) Often times, wearing a body shaper will inspire you get lasting results. You will see how your body looks with the body shaper on and want to look like that all the time, thus inspiring you to do whatever diet or exercise is necessary. Seeing what you can look like all the time if you just eat right and exercise is the perfect way to get your dream figure.
1) Women body shapers can be extremely tricky, even a fight to get on, so you may need assistance the first time you're using one. That can be a little discouraging to some women.
2) Depending on the style, the shaper can often warrant another set of hand to help you get it on. So if you don't have a partner or a roommate, this can often be impossible.
3) As the main goal of women body shaper's is to flatten, they can be extremely constricting and quite uncomfortable. Like most things the more you wear it the easier it gets and more unnoticeable it is.
4) Again, depending on the model, brand, or style, body shapers can be a little pricey, especially if you are buying more than one. If you plan on wearing one everyday, it's best to get a few an alternate between them to ensure that they don't wear out.
Many quick fixes, along with the long term fixes come with pros as well as cons. You just have to weight out the options and decided for yourself if it's something you want to do.
About the Author:
Legacy.com - the leading online retailer for women's hosiery and
women body shapers
My Favorite Stretch Is Not Helping My Back Anymore?! What Is Happening?
Dr. Braxton Nguyen D.C
Many people try to stretch their way out of back pain. However, stretching, at best, is a limited solution to back pain because it does not address the underlying problem. Stretching may even make the problem worse. The article explains why this is and explains how adjustments may be a better fit....
The Effects of a Lack of Exercise and the Effects of Exercise on Fibromyalgia
Dr. Braxton Nguyen D.C
Fibromyalgia is a disease that the American population should be more concerned with than they are currently. The good news is that exercise has a positive effect on the condition. The article talks about people with the condition who do not exercise and what happens when they do decide to engage in a program....
Are You Drinking From the Tap? The Dangers of Drinking Tap Water
James L Trower
Water is essential to humans as we use it for so many things. Drinking water is most important since it is directly consumed without going through any filtration in most households. Whereas direct consumption of water is good since it contains healthy minerals and nutrients, it can also be dangerous as there are chemicals that can be present in the drinking water....
Gift Ideas For Your Terminally Ill Loved One
Gritte R Slattery
This is just a short list of items that I complied for their interesting cultural backgrounds and their loose affiliation with folk medicine. I try to emphasize the fact that positivity is essential to recovery and that therefore these symbolic gestures mean more than many people know....
Things to Consider When Hiring a Caregiver
Learn the things you need to consider before you hire a caregiver. You have the choice of an independent caregiver or a home health agency. Weigh your options carefully and make an informed decision with these tips....
Easy Ways To Lose Weight Fast: Step by Step
Jean Claude N Matomisa
Introduction - Today, there are numerous diet plans that promise and tell you how to lose weight fast. While there are some that work better than others resulting in fast weight loss, some are easier to go through with and others are less expensive than others. The road to losing weight is usually not easy and many people get to abandon any exercise regime or diet program that they were doing. Compared to the risk factors associated with obesity which include diabetes and cardiovascular problems, it is wise to stick through a weight loss working program in order to avoid the consequences....
Type 2 Diabetes - Four Exercise Benefits You'll See Almost Immediately
Beverleigh H Piepers
Exercise really isn't an option when it comes to helping Type 2 diabetics improve their insulin sensitivity. That exercise also helps with preventing macrovascular disease is another bonus. Exercise helps with weight loss in Type 2 diabetes, lowers cholesterol and triglycerides, lowers blood pressure, lowers stress levels, and reduces the need for insulin or drugs. Currently on the fence about starting a new exercise program and feel like you need something to kickstart your efforts? Sometimes simply reminding yourself of the main benefits you have to gain from performing exercise can be one of the best ways to ensure you do get on board. Many people often feel like it will be months before benefits are seen... but that just isn't true. In fact, there are a number of benefits you'll see after just one week of regular exercise. Let's take a closer look at what these are so you can see why it's time you got going......