We're all amazed when someone visits a salon and pays hundreds or even thousands of dollars to get their hair styled. Why are we fascinated with these high-end salons? Are they really that much different than the local salon? Do they know something the general public doesn't know about fashion and style?
You may have no desire to visit a salon and pay their steep prices but you may still be able to take advantage of their top secrets. There's no need to spend a fortune on your hair. Pass these nine tips on to your own stylist-or apply them yourself-and see if you can't get a million dollar hair style for much less.
1. Soft waves are in - First you have to blow dry your hair straight. Buy the most expensive bottled water you can find and spray it on your hair using a spray bottle. Don't use a bottle that's already had water or other chemicals in it. You can find them at your local grocer for just a few dollars. Once you spray your hair, let it dry naturally.
2. The fast wavy look part 1 - Part your hair on both sides and use a loose braid from the hair to frame your face. Dry these pieces using the low setting on your blow dryer. Let your hair cool. Unbraid the pieces. Your hair will now be straight on top and wavy towards the bottom.
3. The fast wavy look part 2 - Again, part your hair but use 1 inch sections evenly spaced. Roll these sections up and pin them back with hair clips. Put on your shower cap and stand in your hot shower. The steam will slowly set your hair. Dry off and remove the cap but don't touch your hair. Take the hair pins out and slowly shake your head allowing your soft curls to flow down.
4. Elegant hair tip part 1 - Need a quick, elegant hair tip? Tease your hair just lightly at the top of your head and then pull it into a French twist. This will make your hair much fuller.
5. Elegant hair tip part 2 - Serums can come in handy. Find a high quality shine serum and add several drops before teasing and twisting your hair. This will give you a shined, polished look.
6. Hair coloring tip - Regardless of what you've heard, to help keep your newly colored hair healthy, wash and immediately add a deep conditioner to hair. This will add essential moisturizers back into your hair protecting it from the elements.
7. The blow dryer tip - Yes, though they may look silly, you should buy a hair dryer that has a nozzle to control air flow and diffuser.
8. Ionic is your friend - Invest in and get into the habit of using an ionic blow dryer and iron. They lock in moisture-always a good thing-and help keep your hair looking shiny.
9. Get updated rollers - Today's rollers are battery operated so they don't take much time to apply at all. Best of all, they're portable!
About the Author:
For top salon
hair styling secrets, visit http://kwikbeauty.com
, the world's best beauty professional resource.
Why the Top 12 Dark Spot Removal Remedies Don't Work And What Really Does!
K. D. Gates
We've heard it, seen it, and believed it all - but when it comes to dark spots on our skin, hype doesn't mean success. Get the real scoop on proven ingredients guaranteed to lighten your dark spots and brighten skin....
Reduce Eye Strain With Computer Glasses
Eye strain becomes an everyday event after spending hours before digital screens like computer screens. Not only eye strain, computer usage is accompanied by neck pain, blurriness of vision, eye fatigue and more becomes everyday event after continuous use. We tell you how Computer Glasses can give relief to daily digital device users....
People That Accuse You When You Are In The Right
Most of us know someone who accuses us of wrong-doing whenever we ask that they do what they should have done. For example, you may have a colleague who should have finished some work by a certain deadline, and your part of the work depends on their finished work. And when you ask for their work, they accuse you of being domineering, complain about you to HR, or just say that you are not their boss, or something like that. Or maybe you have a friend of loved one that was going to look after your pet or plants while you were away, and nearer the time, when you asked them when to deliver your house keys to them, they blast you with being too demanding and that you should not assume they will do the task, and so on. Or maybe you were having a conversation with and they seem convinced that you are wrong, even though you know that you are right. Sounds familiar?...
This Nutrition Question Can Change Everything
It's a simple step with profound effects. Ask this one question before you eat, and you can increase your energy, improve focus, improve your health, lift your mood, and feel great....
Fun Facts About Teeth
Dr Sunil Phol
Tooth is one of the most vulnerable parts of human body. It goes through a lot in its lifetime. This is the reason why we are always told to take good care of our teeth....
Different Types of Dental Practices to Choose From
Tushar Deep Singh
Believe it or not, running a dental clinic is not an easy task. Once you've made up your mind to excel in dental practice, there's no point of looking back and reconsider your decision as this will lower your morale drastically. However, dentistry is a field in which you can only achieve success once you adopt the newest techniques and make yourself familiar with the latest developments going on in this area of expertise. Also, you must set your goals first in order to reach great heights and fulfill all your desires....
Fitness Tips: 3 Best Exercises to Lose Belly Fat
Have you noticed that your belly is usually the most affected when you gain weight? And, sometimes you wonder if the flab will ever go away. The good news is, there are great exercises that can target your belly fat effectively, along with other simple effective steps....