The Truth About Cash Gifting - Part 1
We've all heard about the next BIG home based business opportunity. You know, the one that will make you an instant millionaire and you won't have to do any work to get there. All you have to do is send in your money and the next thing you know in 30 to 60 days you will never have to go to the 9 to 5 ever again. Yes, and I have a parcel of land â€¦
We also all know that marketing on the internet can be a risky business at best if we know nothing about the company or better yet some of the people that promote the company. More and more we all need to have our scam radar working overtime to decipher the real work at home opportunity from the Get Rich Quick scheme.
One of the best income opportunities ever offered is a "real" Cash Gifting program. Now with that said it must be brought to light that there is a difference in this type of program. Some cash programs in the past were just "pyramid schemes" dressed up for a night out on the town. So let's look at what it takes to make a real Cash Gifting program work for anyone that gets involved.
Cash Gifting can be defined as: The act of privately or publicly giving another person or entity a declared sum of cash, (as a gift) and giving it freely without coerce or consideration. Cash Gifting is in no way a loan or any type of payment for goods or services received. Now guess why it's called a cash giftâ€¦ because that's exactly what it is.
Let's lay out a few of the reasons some of the Cash Gifting programs in the past have failed in a very short time:
1) The founders of some of these programs had no concept of how to set up a proper Cash Gifting program to assist the members with a working "business model". Any home based business or work at home opportunity needs a proper plan of operation to be a success, even a Cash Gifting program.
2) No tracking system was devised to keep all of the members abreast of what monies were coming their way or when to expect them.
3) There were no legal documents created nor provided to outline the transfers of cash gifts from one person to another.
4) In some instances there was no proven or tested marketing system provided for the members. Along with not providing tested marketing concepts, the members were set up to fail before they ever got started, unless they were seasoned veterans.
5) Without a way to track the members advertising efforts no one knew what, when, why or how their hard earned dollars were being spent and what in fact was their ROI. (Return On Investment)
So what did this all lead up to? In the past many Cash Gifting programs quickly got labeled as unethical and some were called pyramid schemes or even scams. Now, in most instances this was not true, but without a proper "business model", destiny prevailed. I'm sure a large number of us have received the "Send $5 to 5 people and you can make a kazillion dollars in the next 30 days" letter. That type of Cash Gifting letter is the perfect example of the old adage "one bad apple can spoil the whole bunch".
Stay tuned for part two of this series and more relevant information on Cash Gifting and other home based business opportunities.
God Bless and Always Remember To Make It A Great Day!!
Michael J Kohn
New Image Marketing Group, Inc.
Michael Kohn has been in sales and marketing for over 25 years. He currently makes a living as president of New Image Marketing Group Inc., an internet marketing and direct sales company. He brings a modern and easy-to-follow approach to direct and on-line selling. A native of Wisconsin, Mike was previously an insurance claims adjuster for the banking industry.
He then spent over 20 years as the Director of Account Executives for a specialty lines insurance agency. He was responsible for maintaining a multi-million dollar account base. Mike left the corporate world 5 years ago and continues to enjoy both the time and financial freedom his internet business has provided for him and his family. Please Visit Us At: http://www.MastersIncome.com, http://www.PassiveMillions.com