There is no denying that the art of hypnosis, especially conversational hypnosis, Â has gone a long way in terms of acceptance. In fact people in the scientific field have recognized the positive effects Â of hypnosis Â procedures.
Far from what and how it was in the past, hypnosis is no longer suspected as of a demonic act. And the good thing is, hypnosis can be learned without requiring that someone who wishes to learn it must have special skills or knowledge about it.
So, are you willing to learn hypnosis? Then, take those black candles, magical necklace and pendant out.
No, just kidding. Learning hypnosis will not involved things associated with witchcraft or sorcery. Just follow these 5 easy steps and you will find yourself enjoying the art of hypnosis, which by the way, can help you better your life.
1. Make sure that the person you wish to hypnotize is seated in position that will provide him/her the utmost comfort. You should also ensure that he is relaxed in a somewhat dark place with you, a place free from unnatural light. In short, turn off those bulbs but make sure to behave!
2. Instructing your subject to focus on an object in the room that is parallel to his/her eyesight is the next step. Emphasize to him or her that he/she has to do it with strong concentration. Any object in the room will be fine as long as it is not below his/her eye level. Encouraged him/her to be relaxed and get him/her Â into thinking that he/she is feeling sleepy. It is important though to speak with a cool, soothing and bedroom like voice in doing this.
3. As part of the relaxation process, tell your subject to breathe in through his nose and breathe out through his/her mouth. Each breathing cycle must have a 5 to 10 seconds interval. Every now and then, remind him/her of how relaxed he/she is.
4. Tell him/her to imagine himself/herself walking down the stairs of a beautiful and prestigious hotel that you can envision of. It can be the Hyatt, the Mandalay or the Marina Bay in Singapore or the Hilton. Influence his/her thinking that he/she is not walking on ordinary stairs, that these stairs are fully carpeted and are meant to relax. Furthermore, tell him/her to count 1 to 10 with every step he/she makes and that every step makes him/her more relaxed.
5. In the final step, talk in a positive manner to your subject regarding what both of you have earlier decided before the process of hypnosis. It can be about the will power to quit smoking or becoming more confident with himself/herself. The key point here is to give your subject the assurance that he/she will succeed in whatever concerns he/she has. After which, instruct your subject to count backwards from 5 to 1 until he/she wakes up from trance or deep relaxation. There you go,the 5 simple ways to hypnotize someone. However, I'd like to emphasize that this form of conventional hypnosis isn't the most effective because the subject is fully aware that he/she is being hypnotized. By far, the more superior form of hypnosis is the one that involves normal conversations wherein the subject is totally clueless that he/she is being hypnotized. Therefore, I suggest that you also learn conversational hypnosis if you really want to be good at doing it!
Even More FREE Hypnosis Tactics =>
Who Else Wants To Discover The Amazing Power Of Hypnosis With This Revealing FREE 7 Part Mini-Course & Hot Bonus Report?: Does Self Hypnosis Work
...or learn How To Unleash the Power of "Disguised Hypnosis" in Seconds: Hypnosis For Panic Attacks