1. Don't make it an issue. Maybe you've tried approaching taller women before only to be shunned or laughed at. Maybe you've never even tried it out of fear or intimidation. Here's one thing you need to understand. Most tall women are perfectly fine with the fact that they are tall and you should be too. If you feel intimidated, it's because you are creating that feeling yourself. Most tall women are not going to purposefully try to intimidate anyone. Their height is not something they will use against you. Like any women, tall women care about what kind of guy you are. Not how tall (or short) you are.
2. Whatever you do... do NOT use the cheesy tall-women joke lines. Do you think that tall women have never heard them? that you are the first to show your "witty" self"? Do you want to make an impression? Don't even bring up the issue of height in any way, shape or form - hers or yours. Talk about something, anything, else.
3. Sadly, this seems to be one of the harder tasks for men dating taller women. Tall women want to be cuddled too. Hold their hand, put your arms around them. Wine and dine them. Maybe because of their height, they appear to strong to need this kind of attention. But they do. Show them that you love them for their height without making an issue out of it.
4. Ditch the sexual anxiety that you won't measure up in the bedroom. When it comes to sex, everyone is the same height.
5. This is a pretty obvious one but it's easy to do and makes a difference. Stop slouching and always practice good posture. Standing up straight not only makes you look taller, it actually makes you act and feel more confident. Always stand up straight with your shoulders squared. Make the most of your physical frame.
6. When in doubt, look at the stars. All of these famous on-the-short-side guys are dating (or married to) taller women: Michael J. Fox, Martin Sheen, Al Pacino, Tom Cruise, Emilio Estevez, Dustin Hoffman, and Prince, just to name a few.
7. Stop worrying about what other people think. If you happen to be one of those men dating taller women, do you know what other guys are thinking when they see the two of you together? They're thinking... "he must be filthy rich" or they are thinking... "he must be great in the sack". Not bad, huh?
About the Author:
Get my FREE EBOOK..10 mistakes guys make when approaching beautiful women" http://tinyurl.com/Simon-s-FREE-ebook
OR Visit my website http://www.authenticmensclub.com/
Going Deeper - The Glue That Helps Relationships Stick
Would you like to go deeper in your relationship? Would you like to have the skill of being able to connect really deeper with your partner or anyone else that is important to you? This article will show you some doable, easy ways to do this. It will show you ways to really get the sticking power to have love stay with you and get incredibly deep. Have fun practicing......
5 Bright Ideas for Fun Things To Do During A Romantic Getaway
Judith I Villarreal
What else could be more exciting and thrilling than packing up for a little mini vacation with no one else around? The only thing you have to consider is what to do once you're on vacation. If you're trying to choose a few things that'll really impress your partner while you're away, then keep this amazing and helpful list of 5 ideas in mind and you're sure to please....
Relationships: Should Someone Try To Rekindle A Friendship?
Oliver JR Cooper
It is often said that one's friends are the family they choose, and this is why someone can feel as close to their fiends as they can to their family. In some instances, the connection one has with their friends could be greater than the connection they have with their family....
True Friends - What Does That Really Mean?
Ryan D Neely
Here is a good way to view a well-rounded friendship through three principles. Though there are other ways to predict a good friendship, these three elements are key to a friendship that will be everlasting....
Why Couples Opt For Pre-Marriage Counselling To Strengthen Their Bond
Mike C Elderson
A lot of couples have gone through a lot of trials and challenges before they decide to get married. They have their own ups and downs. This may be normal but there are also some challenges that a couple may encounter which can really affect their relationship....
5 Common Signs to Know That He Loves You
Are you a single Muslima who thinks that a man likes you but you are not sure about it? Muslim Men are unexpressive when it comes to love and romance. They are too shy to confess their feelings to you. Even if they want to tell you, they will not be expressive in their gesture. So, if you think that a man already likes you but feels hesitant to show his feelings, you can follow these hints:...
A Short Word on Bullying, Harassment and Social Safety
There's no reason why anyone should be in fear of a relationship, because of the threat of violence, or even because it feels awkward. Everyone deserves the opportunity of working and living in safe spaces and situations....