Is she an eco-friendly bride? If so, why not organize a green bridal shower for her and include some earth-friendly favor ideas for her friends and loved ones. Check out some of these excellent favors that show love and care to our environment:
1. Personalized Seed Packets â€“let the guests leave with a packet of seeds personalized with the name of the bride and the date of the bridal shower. Every time the guests visit their garden, they will remember the great time they spent during that bridal shower. Personalized seed packets are available online, though they are pretty easy to create at home.
2. Sachets of Aromatherapy â€“if you have planted some herbs in your garden, you can use them to create green party favors. To make them a favor, first you need to but or create pretty scented sachets. You will need to dry the herbs and that's it, they are ready to be packaged! The guests can use them for relaxation and for adding a sweet fragrance to their outfits, bathroom, bedroom, car, or office.
3. Organic Edible Treats â€“you can either bake or purchase delightful cookies, candies, chocolates, or other treats that are made of organic ingredients. You can package them in an organic cloth satchel and tie with a beautiful ribbon. These are pretty cheap ideas, ideal if you are on a tight budget. The guests will sure to be delighted with these blissful treats, which they may enjoy eating during the course of the event or when they got home.
4. Local Honey â€“another sweet treats to consider for the guests are local honey. Generally known as the remedy for bad allergies and always a favorite flavoring to some delightful desserts, mini jars of honey make excellent bridal shower favors as well. Just simply tie a beautiful ribbon around the jar and you are good to go!
5. Recycled Paper Fans â€“recycled paper fans are easy to make, but you can also purchase them online. They are not just attractive and visually unique, but they will certainly be put to good use during warm season. These are also perfect if the wedding takes place in the summer.
6. Wooden Items â€“these can be anything from a wooden salad serving, coasters, salt and pepper shakers, spatulas, chopping boards, and etc. These are also useful favors to the guests, and every time they get to use these items, they will remember what a fun time they had at the bridal shower.
Planning a green bridal shower is not that difficult to do. If you are a newbie, don't worry because you can quickly find a lot of great bridal shower ideas by just browsing the net. Not just bridal shower favors, but your can also find other necessary things you will need such as bridal shower invitations, bridal shower games, and bridal shower gifts for the bride on hundreds of websites. Anytime of the day, whether you are at home or office, you can place an order online.
Jnet is an author for a variety of lifestyle issues and topics including weddings. If you're looking for bridal shower cakes, visit the website Mybridesmaidsgifts.com and browse their extensive collection. Find bridal shower themes to make it extra special!