Guide to Selling Annuity Payments
Selling annuity payment is the best way if you really want to gain cash. Whenever you sell annuity, you will get the full amount of payment right away. This is the prime reason why most people are selling their annuities nowadays.
What exactly is an annuity? The meaning of annuity is quite complicated since it can be of different forms and they can be very complex. Just to give you an idea, here are some of the meanings of it. An annuity is a form of an investment that promises payments of particular amounts at a specific time. The individual has different options; it could either be the lump sum payment or the periodic interest payment.
Annuities have two types; it could either be a fixed annuity or variable annuity. Fixed annuities can pay your returns with a fixed rate while the variable annuity allows a person to have some investment of either stocks or bonds. Annuity is very much like the retirement plans, where an individual can get it as a lump sum; they can also fund or save it in for a particular time.
The above details are your first hand information about annuity. Next information are about the processes involved like the selling of it. So how will you sell your annuity payments? There are actually a lot of options to do your selling. Just read on to learn the best ways to sell your annuity payments.
The top 1 advice I can give is to find a reputable and reliable company that will sell the annuity for you. Most large companies sell annuities easier since they have enough funds and the experience with that kind of dealings.
Another option of selling annuity payment is to sell it directly to a person who really wants to get an annuity. This is not a really popular choice when it comes to selling it but of course the more personal you deal with the prospects the more reliable you can be for them to sell your annuity. When you sell it by yourself, you will encounter a lot of legalities.
How then will you identify reputable buyers? Here are some questions to ask yourself when choosing for one:
1. Is his business information and contact verifiable?
2. How long has he been in business?
3. Is he insured or bonded?
4. What is his underwriting criteria?
5. How is his rating in Better Business Bureau?
6. How many annuity buy-outs does he make for a year?
7. Does he handle your annuity type?
8. Is he familiar with state practices and your insurance company?
9. How will he price your annuity?
10. Is he a broker or a principal?
11. Can he offer a time table for the process?
12. Is he associated with a larger corporation
13. Does he use many financial sources for your quote?
14. Is he very professional in all business presence and communications?
These are just some of the ways in which you can sell your annuity. The process of selling annuity payments can go over a short or a longer period of time. The longest possible time is like 2-4 weeks. Although this is the case, you are assured of profits after the waiting period so just be patient and earn a lot!