Welcome to the Impotence Guide!
This website aims to bring you the very best and most up to date information relating to impotence, erectile dysfunction and the various treatment options available for these conditions which affect millions of men worldwide.
Erectile dysfunction covers a variety of ailments including premature ejaculation and impotence. This site focuses primarily on impotence.
You will learn about:
- Natural cures for impotence - find out why natural is often best
- Psychological impotence - why many cases of impotence are mental rather than physical
- Smoking and impotence - the link between tobacco smoking and impotence
- Treatment for impotence - Explores various treatment options for impotence including the advantages and disadvantages of each
- Caffeine and impotence - Can too much caffeine cause impotence?
- Anxiety and impotence - Many people suffer from anxiety which can lead to impotence and erection difficulty
- Herbs for impotence - Find out what herbs are beneficial for impotence
- Impotence causes - Discover the various causes of impotence
- Impotence in young men - Many young men suffer from impotence but thankfully it is rarely serious or long term
Impotence is generally either caused by a physical problem or a mental or psychological problem. IN the case of the latter this can usually be overcome through either therapy or self training.
Physical problems however must be referred to a specialist, particularly if there is a problem with blood flow to or from the penis.
Illness can also cause impotence with diabetes, high blood pressure and prostate problems all weighing heavily.
This website does not replace the direction or opinions of a professional doctor so please seek professional advice before undertaking any impotence treatments.